Photo took @ Nigara Falls July 1,2011


เรื่องราวที่เขียนในบล๊อกเป็นประสบการณ์ และชิวิตประจำวันของโอ้ทเอง ตั้งแต่อยู่แผ่นดินบ้านเกิด จนย้ายมาไกลม๊ากมาก ด้วยเหตุที่หลงหนุ่มตาใสคุยกันคนภาษา คนละสัญชาติ เขียนไว้ให้ทางบ้านได้รู้ความเคลื่อนไหว เขียนไว้เป็นบันทีก เก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเมื่อวันเวลาผ่านไป ซึ่งเอากลับมาไม่ได้ หากสิ่งที่เขียนไว้จะเป็นประโยชน์กับบางคน หรือหลายๆ คนด้วยก็ดีใจ


โอ้ทไม่ได้เขียนเรียงตามวันนะค่ะ เหตุการณ์ก่อน-หลัง สลับกันไปมา เรื่องไหนภาพน้อยเขียนเร็ว เรื่องไหนภาพเยอะ เขียนแล้วเก็บไว้ใส่ภาพตามหลังทำให้ตีพิมพ์ช้าไป...ด้วยประการนี้ละจ้า



The stories in this blog are the true experiences of everyday life from a regular person, "Me". I have written since I lived in Thailand and have continued to write since that I moved away from Thailand and married a man who is totally different from myself in almost every way. I write the blog so I can share my everyday life with my family in Thailand and also to record my memories because nobody can bring back time that has passed but my writing can. If my writing can help anyone as reference information it is good.


My post do not in order by the date because I have pictures do not finish organizing so I wrote the stories and save as daft then will public when I added the photos so the stories with less photos always public first.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Greeting!


Sawatdee kha!,  is Thai greeting .It is same as  Hi, Hello, Good morning, Good afternoon and Good evening . We do not have specific word in different time, so just "Sawatdee" in anytime and also for good bye.  I will talk inThai and English because only 2 langueages I speak dairy. I would like to learn other languages too.

There are 2 words show sex of a peron who speak I would like to talk also, both words make the sentences soft and polite.

1. Kha= for women say include girls  for example Sawatdee kha. Kob khun kha ( means Thank you.)

2.Krab =  for men include boys  for example  Sawatdee Krab.  My name is Tom krab.


Body language for Sawatdee is bowing hands and bend your head. There are  3 levels for this issue :

1. Greeting a person or people who older: we will bowing hands at the chest level and bend the  head to touch the big fingers.

2. Greeting a person or people who has same age : we will bowing hands at  the chest level and just move head down little ,not bend head down to touch big fingers.

3. Greeting a person or people  who younger : Thai traditional  younger person/people  give respect / greeting  to a person/people who older first with bowing and older person/people respons as greeting to a person/people who has same age, or just say Sawatdee without bowing.

3 comments:

Play Girl Pemala said...

ieiei Wai or greeting from Thai woman.hahha

Play Girl Pemala said...

ไปแวะเยี่ยมที่ space มาแย้ว เอิ้กๆๆๆเห็นรูปใครๆๆบางคนไปเที่ยวบ้านพี่น้ำกันด้วย อยากไปจังเลยยยยย
เอออ พี่โอ้ทจ๋า ไอ้ thank giving นี่ทามมายมันต้อง thank ด้วยคะ เอิ้กๆๆๆๆ เหมือนๆๆกับขอบคุณพระเจ้าใช่ไม๊คะ
อะตอม

Angel said...

ไหว้สวยจังนะโอ้ท อิอิ คิดถึงนะ