Photo took @ Nigara Falls July 1,2011


เรื่องราวที่เขียนในบล๊อกเป็นประสบการณ์ และชิวิตประจำวันของโอ้ทเอง ตั้งแต่อยู่แผ่นดินบ้านเกิด จนย้ายมาไกลม๊ากมาก ด้วยเหตุที่หลงหนุ่มตาใสคุยกันคนภาษา คนละสัญชาติ เขียนไว้ให้ทางบ้านได้รู้ความเคลื่อนไหว เขียนไว้เป็นบันทีก เก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเมื่อวันเวลาผ่านไป ซึ่งเอากลับมาไม่ได้ หากสิ่งที่เขียนไว้จะเป็นประโยชน์กับบางคน หรือหลายๆ คนด้วยก็ดีใจ


โอ้ทไม่ได้เขียนเรียงตามวันนะค่ะ เหตุการณ์ก่อน-หลัง สลับกันไปมา เรื่องไหนภาพน้อยเขียนเร็ว เรื่องไหนภาพเยอะ เขียนแล้วเก็บไว้ใส่ภาพตามหลังทำให้ตีพิมพ์ช้าไป...ด้วยประการนี้ละจ้า



The stories in this blog are the true experiences of everyday life from a regular person, "Me". I have written since I lived in Thailand and have continued to write since that I moved away from Thailand and married a man who is totally different from myself in almost every way. I write the blog so I can share my everyday life with my family in Thailand and also to record my memories because nobody can bring back time that has passed but my writing can. If my writing can help anyone as reference information it is good.


My post do not in order by the date because I have pictures do not finish organizing so I wrote the stories and save as daft then will public when I added the photos so the stories with less photos always public first.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Knows me

I was born and lived in Thailand who had never been oversea until married.
I was a quiet person until I studied in secondary school in Bangkok . I met selfish friends but it was good because they changed me to be a stronger person .
My mother.

Mother and Darin


I am friendly and fun but not really smart. I studied a commerce for 3 years major in accounting and continue 4 years University in Administrator major in Public relations but graduated in 8 years .I was working while studied. I spent too long with  Bachelor degree. It was a pity when I think about it currently.
While I was a student in a college I liked to make things (crafts) by myself because when I saw any crafts on markets I thought I can make by myself. :-). I also doing right now.

I liked to sew. I started sewing by hands without learning and later I had problems with how to sew a zipper, pocket..etc then I attended free classes with the government and also learned Design and pattern but I did not good with anything at all.

I never been worked in my graduate major and also I did not  like sales and marketing job but that was my career.
A year before I moved to the USA I quit a job to learn whatever thought I can work in the USA
such as Thai massage and foot massage

Oil massage and beauty massage



nails paiting ( I do not have my paint pictures so just want to show you how beautiful on my nails painted by a teacher)





Bakery





Thai Herbs for beauty

I went to sell my stuff at the flea market near home for fun . Do you believe it was my dream to have my a shop like that .
My 1st day.

and later...










I have a smart younger sister who is succeed in her life , half sister who has her own life and youngest half brother who still a little boy for family. I love them.

My father, half mother and half brother"Um (Panu )". He is the youngest guy in our family.

My sister "EX (Pathriya)" and my husband "DARIN"
My half sister"Ice (Chonlathai)" and my niece "Meaw"

Darin and Meaw in Kanjanaburi

My father and Darin
I would like to be a smart person who can do everything ,so I try to make and do everything which people do..Crazy me!

No comments: