Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุขก็ทำไป อยู่ยังไงก็ได้ให้มีความสุข

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome!


Oath; Thailand and USA.

Welcome to my blog
I am a simple Asian woman. I was born in Thailand and I thought I would live there my whole life, but destiny changed my journey. I  moved from home really far away with a man who is my life partner . Everything I have never done at all in Thailand I have to try and do in the USA. I love to make friends but I am not confident with my English. This makes me a bit scared to speak but I never run away. I have lived here about 8 months . There are many things frustrating me , but I have to deal with them. I always tell myself, 'There are many people out there in the same situation as me'. When I feel "want to give up", I always have an other side in my mind saying " You have come so far ,just go ahead and fight with it". I would love to give encouragement to everyone who is come far away from home. We are not alone. If you look around and think, you will see, there are many friends. At least, one is here ready to give friendship to you. Enjoy life.

No comments:

เมื่อเราไม่ท้อ ไม่ถอย ตั้งใจ และลงมือ อะไรก็สำเร็จได้สักวัน
แวะมาบ่อยๆ นะค่ะ ขอให้มีความสุข และ มีความรักรอบๆ ตัวทุกคนค่ะ
If we never give up and begin doing, we will succeed. I wish everyone happiness and love, stay around.

เรื่องราว ข้อมูล บทความ ที่เขียนทั้งหมด ที่พื้นที่แห่งนี้เป็นข้อมูลส่วนตัว ตั้งใจเขียนเป็นบันทึกเก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเพราะไม่ได้เขียนใส่สมุดตั้งแต่มาอเมริกาและเพื่อง่ายต่อทางบ้านที่ประเทศไทยได้เห็นชิวิตความเป็นอยู่ ทั้งเล่าสู่กันฟังถึงสิ่งที่ได้รู้ ได้เห็น ได้สัมผัส มิได้มีเจตนากระทบกระทั่งบุคคลใดขอขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ งานเขียน และรวมถึงวิดีโอ ที่มีประโยชน์ได้นำมาอ้างอิงเผยแพร่ไว้ที่นี่ และยินดีต้อนรับทุกคนที่เข้ามาทั้งด้วยความตั้งใจและบ้งเอิญค่ะ

Stories and articles in this blog are my experiences .I would like to share in public. Welcome everyone!

Since I moved to the USA I have not written in a book, I use this space to keep the memories of everything I do and everyone I meet and this makes it simple to update my family in Thailand also.

Thank you to all the writers and people educated in the media who I copied to share this blog