Photo took @ Nigara Falls July 1,2011


เรื่องราวที่เขียนในบล๊อกเป็นประสบการณ์ และชิวิตประจำวันของโอ้ทเอง ตั้งแต่อยู่แผ่นดินบ้านเกิด จนย้ายมาไกลม๊ากมาก ด้วยเหตุที่หลงหนุ่มตาใสคุยกันคนภาษา คนละสัญชาติ เขียนไว้ให้ทางบ้านได้รู้ความเคลื่อนไหว เขียนไว้เป็นบันทีก เก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเมื่อวันเวลาผ่านไป ซึ่งเอากลับมาไม่ได้ หากสิ่งที่เขียนไว้จะเป็นประโยชน์กับบางคน หรือหลายๆ คนด้วยก็ดีใจ


โอ้ทไม่ได้เขียนเรียงตามวันนะค่ะ เหตุการณ์ก่อน-หลัง สลับกันไปมา เรื่องไหนภาพน้อยเขียนเร็ว เรื่องไหนภาพเยอะ เขียนแล้วเก็บไว้ใส่ภาพตามหลังทำให้ตีพิมพ์ช้าไป...ด้วยประการนี้ละจ้า



The stories in this blog are the true experiences of everyday life from a regular person, "Me". I have written since I lived in Thailand and have continued to write since that I moved away from Thailand and married a man who is totally different from myself in almost every way. I write the blog so I can share my everyday life with my family in Thailand and also to record my memories because nobody can bring back time that has passed but my writing can. If my writing can help anyone as reference information it is good.


My post do not in order by the date because I have pictures do not finish organizing so I wrote the stories and save as daft then will public when I added the photos so the stories with less photos always public first.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

English conversaton at my house 15th Aug 09

Finally, the time for English conversation at my house . I started cook at 3 pm. and hope my cooking will ready before they came. I got a called from Jack between my cooking almost done. Everyone had "Urgent! can not come " OH!. I asked how many would be came. Jack said , he did not heard about Nati yet . I guessed would be Jack, Nati and I . I asked Darin stayed home because he planned to go to cinema .

About 5pm. Jack showed up. I asked him called Nati if she on her way. It was almost 6 pm. seems nobody coming , then Jack said we can eat whenever.

It was a good time too even only 3 of us.

Friends you missed my dilicous food...haha


Chicken green curry and groud turkey with coconut milk with fresh vegetable
Stir fried chicken with ginger and tofu dishes for Jack


Everything on dining table

No comments: