Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุขก็ทำไป อยู่ยังไงก็ได้ให้มีความสุข

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

English conversation at Ivett's house

The 2nd English conversation at Ivett's home. I lost again!

I did not realize the map was different from the direction I went . It was confused me because Ivett showed me from school , her house is behide the school then I really sure it was the same direction. I drove through the street at the end but did not see the street name I need to turn, then I did U-TURN again and decided to drove along the street . If can not find this time I will call "Jack" (he told me waited for my call also). Finally, I were there on the right direction. I passed the street which go to the school, this make me understand now her house can come from the same way as school too.

I was the last one at Ivett's house. She has lovely 2 daughters and fresh house with flower in vases on the table and coffee table. We met her mom too. She still young looks like Ivett's sister.


We talked a little before dinner. I did not remember the name of food again. It was Peru food made from tomato , chicken and spices ingredient, but Ivett said did not make much spicy today because some of us cant eat included me. Ivett cooked vegetarian dish seperated for Jack, look like a cake.
We really enjoyed talking and had a great time together.

No comments:

เมื่อเราไม่ท้อ ไม่ถอย ตั้งใจ และลงมือ อะไรก็สำเร็จได้สักวัน
แวะมาบ่อยๆ นะค่ะ ขอให้มีความสุข และ มีความรักรอบๆ ตัวทุกคนค่ะ
If we never give up and begin doing, we will succeed. I wish everyone happiness and love, stay around.

เรื่องราว ข้อมูล บทความ ที่เขียนทั้งหมด ที่พื้นที่แห่งนี้เป็นข้อมูลส่วนตัว ตั้งใจเขียนเป็นบันทึกเก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเพราะไม่ได้เขียนใส่สมุดตั้งแต่มาอเมริกาและเพื่อง่ายต่อทางบ้านที่ประเทศไทยได้เห็นชิวิตความเป็นอยู่ ทั้งเล่าสู่กันฟังถึงสิ่งที่ได้รู้ ได้เห็น ได้สัมผัส มิได้มีเจตนากระทบกระทั่งบุคคลใดขอขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ งานเขียน และรวมถึงวิดีโอ ที่มีประโยชน์ได้นำมาอ้างอิงเผยแพร่ไว้ที่นี่ และยินดีต้อนรับทุกคนที่เข้ามาทั้งด้วยความตั้งใจและบ้งเอิญค่ะ

Stories and articles in this blog are my experiences .I would like to share in public. Welcome everyone!

Since I moved to the USA I have not written in a book, I use this space to keep the memories of everything I do and everyone I meet and this makes it simple to update my family in Thailand also.

Thank you to all the writers and people educated in the media who I copied to share this blog