Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุขก็ทำไป อยู่ยังไงก็ได้ให้มีความสุข

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NooN?

ภาษาไทย

9th Feb 2011... Today I was ready for work early so I had plenty time to take photos of me in a beautiful day . It was a sunny day. I went out to the back yard but freeze snow was my trouble. I can not  walked well on the ice and I was afraid if I fall on the ground and my camera brake .I decided to stay close to the door.






After that I still had time to upload my photos to the computer and facebook before left home to work. Today the sky was clear then I was taking photos while driving, dagerous but lucky me there were not  many cars in the road.







I was surprised when at the house I worked because the clock said 13.15am. What? I did not believe so I checked on my cell phone. It was right.  OMG! I  suppose to get to work at NOON!.

I did not know if the clock at my house was wrong or my eyes were wrong. My employee did not complain anything . She is very kind. I worked up to three hours anyway.

I checked the clock when I got home. It was notthing wrong,so I checked my laptop, the time was slower 1  hour than actual time. Yeah! I found the cause. I kept looking the time on my laptop while I was uploading photos but I also saw the time on the clock as NOON! It was my eyes problem.

No comments:

เมื่อเราไม่ท้อ ไม่ถอย ตั้งใจ และลงมือ อะไรก็สำเร็จได้สักวัน
แวะมาบ่อยๆ นะค่ะ ขอให้มีความสุข และ มีความรักรอบๆ ตัวทุกคนค่ะ
If we never give up and begin doing, we will succeed. I wish everyone happiness and love, stay around.

เรื่องราว ข้อมูล บทความ ที่เขียนทั้งหมด ที่พื้นที่แห่งนี้เป็นข้อมูลส่วนตัว ตั้งใจเขียนเป็นบันทึกเก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเพราะไม่ได้เขียนใส่สมุดตั้งแต่มาอเมริกาและเพื่อง่ายต่อทางบ้านที่ประเทศไทยได้เห็นชิวิตความเป็นอยู่ ทั้งเล่าสู่กันฟังถึงสิ่งที่ได้รู้ ได้เห็น ได้สัมผัส มิได้มีเจตนากระทบกระทั่งบุคคลใดขอขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ งานเขียน และรวมถึงวิดีโอ ที่มีประโยชน์ได้นำมาอ้างอิงเผยแพร่ไว้ที่นี่ และยินดีต้อนรับทุกคนที่เข้ามาทั้งด้วยความตั้งใจและบ้งเอิญค่ะ

Stories and articles in this blog are my experiences .I would like to share in public. Welcome everyone!

Since I moved to the USA I have not written in a book, I use this space to keep the memories of everything I do and everyone I meet and this makes it simple to update my family in Thailand also.

Thank you to all the writers and people educated in the media who I copied to share this blog