Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุขก็ทำไป อยู่ยังไงก็ได้ให้มีความสุข

Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

Black skirt

This is my 1st crochet skirt in my life,for 'NOK'. I made it by my thinking. It is not bad.
Pattern:
Body and pocket : half double crochet (hdc)
1. Wrap the yarn over the hook and insert the hook into the work (or third chain from hook).
2.Wrap the yarn over the hook, craw through the work only and wrap the yarn again.
3.Draw through all three loops on the hook.
EDGE: Arch and Picot Edging
1st row (RS) work 1sc into 2nd ch from hook, 1sc into each ch to end, turn
2nd row: 1ch,1sc into 1st sc,*5ch, sl st into 3rd ch from hook, 3ch, skip next 4sc, 1sc into next sc; rep from * to end , turn.
3rd row: 1ch,1sc into 1st sc,*6ch, sl st into 3rd ch from hook, 4ch, 1sc into next sc; rep from * to end. Fasten off.
TIE : Divide yarn for 3 parts some amount each ,longer than skirt waist and tie together then knot at the end.
Flower for the end of tie:
1st round : 1ch,work 15sc intoring,sl st into 1st sc.
2nd round: [3ch,dc2tog over next 2sc, 3ch, sl st into next sc] 5 times placing last sl st into last sc of previous round. Fasten off.











1 comment:

Teacher Pemala said...

พี่โอ้ม หนูขายผ้าพันคอที่ถัก 2 ผืน นะ เท่าเดี๋ยวนี้หนูยังไม่ได้ตังค์เลย เอิ้กๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ เป็นรุ่นพี่เมื่อสมัยทำงานก่อนโน่น เอิ้กๆๆๆ ช่างเขาเถิด เขาบบอกเอาของมาก่อนแล้วจะโอนเงินให้ เท่าทุกวนนี้มะเห็นมีเลยค่า เอิ้กๆๆๆ อ้อหนูอยากเรียนรู้ไอ้ จ่ายเงินผ่าน paypal นั้นทำไงบ้างคะพี่โอ้ท

เมื่อเราไม่ท้อ ไม่ถอย ตั้งใจ และลงมือ อะไรก็สำเร็จได้สักวัน
แวะมาบ่อยๆ นะค่ะ ขอให้มีความสุข และ มีความรักรอบๆ ตัวทุกคนค่ะ
If we never give up and begin doing, we will succeed. I wish everyone happiness and love, stay around.

เรื่องราว ข้อมูล บทความ ที่เขียนทั้งหมด ที่พื้นที่แห่งนี้เป็นข้อมูลส่วนตัว ตั้งใจเขียนเป็นบันทึกเก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเพราะไม่ได้เขียนใส่สมุดตั้งแต่มาอเมริกาและเพื่อง่ายต่อทางบ้านที่ประเทศไทยได้เห็นชิวิตความเป็นอยู่ ทั้งเล่าสู่กันฟังถึงสิ่งที่ได้รู้ ได้เห็น ได้สัมผัส มิได้มีเจตนากระทบกระทั่งบุคคลใดขอขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ งานเขียน และรวมถึงวิดีโอ ที่มีประโยชน์ได้นำมาอ้างอิงเผยแพร่ไว้ที่นี่ และยินดีต้อนรับทุกคนที่เข้ามาทั้งด้วยความตั้งใจและบ้งเอิญค่ะ

Stories and articles in this blog are my experiences .I would like to share in public. Welcome everyone!

Since I moved to the USA I have not written in a book, I use this space to keep the memories of everything I do and everyone I meet and this makes it simple to update my family in Thailand also.

Thank you to all the writers and people educated in the media who I copied to share this blog