Photo took @ Nigara Falls July 1,2011


เรื่องราวที่เขียนในบล๊อกเป็นประสบการณ์ และชิวิตประจำวันของโอ้ทเอง ตั้งแต่อยู่แผ่นดินบ้านเกิด จนย้ายมาไกลม๊ากมาก ด้วยเหตุที่หลงหนุ่มตาใสคุยกันคนภาษา คนละสัญชาติ เขียนไว้ให้ทางบ้านได้รู้ความเคลื่อนไหว เขียนไว้เป็นบันทีก เก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเมื่อวันเวลาผ่านไป ซึ่งเอากลับมาไม่ได้ หากสิ่งที่เขียนไว้จะเป็นประโยชน์กับบางคน หรือหลายๆ คนด้วยก็ดีใจ


โอ้ทไม่ได้เขียนเรียงตามวันนะค่ะ เหตุการณ์ก่อน-หลัง สลับกันไปมา เรื่องไหนภาพน้อยเขียนเร็ว เรื่องไหนภาพเยอะ เขียนแล้วเก็บไว้ใส่ภาพตามหลังทำให้ตีพิมพ์ช้าไป...ด้วยประการนี้ละจ้า



The stories in this blog are the true experiences of everyday life from a regular person, "Me". I have written since I lived in Thailand and have continued to write since that I moved away from Thailand and married a man who is totally different from myself in almost every way. I write the blog so I can share my everyday life with my family in Thailand and also to record my memories because nobody can bring back time that has passed but my writing can. If my writing can help anyone as reference information it is good.


My post do not in order by the date because I have pictures do not finish organizing so I wrote the stories and save as daft then will public when I added the photos so the stories with less photos always public first.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Songkran at the temple PA

We went to the temple on last Sunday for "Songkran festival" .The weather was cold on that day,so we did not throwing of water . It is also "Thai new year and family day" on 13th April. See my album

I really excited because it was my 1st songkran in the USA, but the 2nd time go to temple here. When at the temple I really feel back home because every where in the temple area all Thai. There were Thai food which people gave without charge. I guess some of them own Thai resturant. When we went last time in summer between July and August I do not remember was really nice and more fun because of the weather better than in winter. The ceremony started at 9 am. with monks praying. We were there about 10 am , the time for gave food to monk. We were in the top line, but if we were there later than 10 am. have to wait for long time until monks walked to us because I saw the line waiting for monks walked by were long to other side of the building (you can see in the pictures). There were sand pagoda this really impress me even not many same as in Thailand. Nowaday, even in Thailand rare to see in big city like Bangkok. There were "Shong nam pra" (take shower for monks and buddha statues). We also take shower for old people but call" Rod Nam Phu yai" . Both are the same thing but call in diffrence because of monk and normal person. We did not stay until take shower monks " Song nam pra" at 4 pm. because I did not know and also it was too late for us. Darin was poor on the day because he thought the weather will warmer in late day but colder. There were small market selling Thai food, spicy food and plants for Thai ingredient. We did not play water because of cold. In Thailand people will play water for 3 -7 days . April is the hotest month.

No comments: