Photo took @ Nigara Falls July 1,2011


เรื่องราวที่เขียนในบล๊อกเป็นประสบการณ์ และชิวิตประจำวันของโอ้ทเอง ตั้งแต่อยู่แผ่นดินบ้านเกิด จนย้ายมาไกลม๊ากมาก ด้วยเหตุที่หลงหนุ่มตาใสคุยกันคนภาษา คนละสัญชาติ เขียนไว้ให้ทางบ้านได้รู้ความเคลื่อนไหว เขียนไว้เป็นบันทีก เก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเมื่อวันเวลาผ่านไป ซึ่งเอากลับมาไม่ได้ หากสิ่งที่เขียนไว้จะเป็นประโยชน์กับบางคน หรือหลายๆ คนด้วยก็ดีใจ


โอ้ทไม่ได้เขียนเรียงตามวันนะค่ะ เหตุการณ์ก่อน-หลัง สลับกันไปมา เรื่องไหนภาพน้อยเขียนเร็ว เรื่องไหนภาพเยอะ เขียนแล้วเก็บไว้ใส่ภาพตามหลังทำให้ตีพิมพ์ช้าไป...ด้วยประการนี้ละจ้า



The stories in this blog are the true experiences of everyday life from a regular person, "Me". I have written since I lived in Thailand and have continued to write since that I moved away from Thailand and married a man who is totally different from myself in almost every way. I write the blog so I can share my everyday life with my family in Thailand and also to record my memories because nobody can bring back time that has passed but my writing can. If my writing can help anyone as reference information it is good.


My post do not in order by the date because I have pictures do not finish organizing so I wrote the stories and save as daft then will public when I added the photos so the stories with less photos always public first.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Ancient City VS Sanctury of Truth

I would like to introduce an interesting place where do not far from Bangkok "Ancient City" in Samut Prakarn. It was my first trip.

Funny, because I was passing there often when studied , and also there are many friends live in the same area, but I did not visit this place.

 It is not far from 'Crocodile farm'. I am sure many people heard about it. When you come to Ancient City it will be the same as you go around Thailand. In this place there are model of places in Thailand which you can walk into them same as you are in those places.



You can see the places by walk, ride a bicycle, drive your car or hire small train with a guide. I spent about 2 hours there. I heard this place will never finished building , because they are working with building everyday to make model places all around Thailand in here. On the day we went there were 73 model places , but I am sure now some new places finished building. When I go back to Thailand will visit this place again for sure.
We went to 'Sanctury of Truth' next day in Pattaya. It is the same owner of Ancient City. Sanctury of Truth is made by wood sculpbture whole palace. There are many people working everyday there. You can choose a packaget to view inside with other activities. We chose the complete package to see what do they have. They have horse riding to the palace, go on boat around the beach , one meal, see dolphin show, see inside the palace and riding horse back. For me, go on boat not fun, but it was OK because I was curious about the package. Infact, just buy simple package is enough .
 

No comments: