Photo took @ Nigara Falls July 1,2011


เรื่องราวที่เขียนในบล๊อกเป็นประสบการณ์ และชิวิตประจำวันของโอ้ทเอง ตั้งแต่อยู่แผ่นดินบ้านเกิด จนย้ายมาไกลม๊ากมาก ด้วยเหตุที่หลงหนุ่มตาใสคุยกันคนภาษา คนละสัญชาติ เขียนไว้ให้ทางบ้านได้รู้ความเคลื่อนไหว เขียนไว้เป็นบันทีก เก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเมื่อวันเวลาผ่านไป ซึ่งเอากลับมาไม่ได้ หากสิ่งที่เขียนไว้จะเป็นประโยชน์กับบางคน หรือหลายๆ คนด้วยก็ดีใจ


โอ้ทไม่ได้เขียนเรียงตามวันนะค่ะ เหตุการณ์ก่อน-หลัง สลับกันไปมา เรื่องไหนภาพน้อยเขียนเร็ว เรื่องไหนภาพเยอะ เขียนแล้วเก็บไว้ใส่ภาพตามหลังทำให้ตีพิมพ์ช้าไป...ด้วยประการนี้ละจ้า



The stories in this blog are the true experiences of everyday life from a regular person, "Me". I have written since I lived in Thailand and have continued to write since that I moved away from Thailand and married a man who is totally different from myself in almost every way. I write the blog so I can share my everyday life with my family in Thailand and also to record my memories because nobody can bring back time that has passed but my writing can. If my writing can help anyone as reference information it is good.


My post do not in order by the date because I have pictures do not finish organizing so I wrote the stories and save as daft then will public when I added the photos so the stories with less photos always public first.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

ME #2

On the day I took this photos was really cold but act like warm..LOL

Monday 12th Jan 2009

WoW! I am here 7 months already very quick. It was many things upset me but I did well and passed all. I finally got driving license on Friday 2nd this month .I did 4 times writing test but only 1 time for road test...Yippee! Now , I can drive without worry, if police catch me or ask me to stop ,but the problem now is I do not know direction . I know only around my house , but I have to learn the map and remember street name. This country is more easier with direction ,just remember route, north , east, south,west and street name, where you want to go..this what I think and there is helper call "GPS" but I do not have yet . My husband 's new car has GPS that is cool!. One night I took my friend to sign out school finish study on that day and we went to other school before go home, but on the way back I went to the wrong lane made me can not turn to the way home. It was lucky I drove my husband new car with GPS but took time to figure it out how to use it, well we did!...Yeah, back home in final...funny huh?
I am start looking for part time job and also study ESL in school not too far from home. I found one middle school by newspaper only 4 minutes drive from home.I will register sometimes this week.
Everything here goes smooth with my petient and not rush to do even feel uncomfortable and frustrating.



No comments: