Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุขก็ทำไป อยู่ยังไงก็ได้ให้มีความสุข

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Freddy

I do not know much about "Pet" because I did not have many pets, and unlucky all my pets dead. I had 2 rabbits when I was very young and they died because of poison in vegetable.

I had a puppy dog when I studied in high school. My grandfather got him for me from his friend. I was really excited. He was so cute. My grandfather got another one for my sister too. I gave him a name 'Begea" the same name as a popular football player that time. I raised him well. He was very big. When moved live with my mom I did not take him with me. I came back to my grandparents again few years later, my grandfather said neighbor gave him poison...poor dog! My sister's dog sicked and dead too.

I had fish and all dead too.Lately, before left Thailand, I had goldfish, some alive! I learned how to look after them. I had an aquarium for them even small but good. I gave them to my niece because she has some goldfish too but raises them in a big pot plant.

My husband had 2 cats, but one sicked and dead before I came a year. Now, we have one left "Fred".

I normally do not like cats because they are very annoying. A cat bit me once at home in Thailand that made me really do not like cats.I went to doctor for medicine and injection with 'Mad dog disease".

Fred is different from cats I met. He always runs away from me, never annoyed. I think he is smart cat. I love him. He is a Siamese cat. My friend, who is a cat lover told me, Fred is "Vicheanmas " breed.

Americans love pets. They look after their pets as members of families like kids. Pets stay in the house and sleep in same bed. It is unusual in Thailand. Well! good to have pets here.

My husband really loves animals and I guess he loves Fred as his son..LoL.









No comments:

เมื่อเราไม่ท้อ ไม่ถอย ตั้งใจ และลงมือ อะไรก็สำเร็จได้สักวัน
แวะมาบ่อยๆ นะค่ะ ขอให้มีความสุข และ มีความรักรอบๆ ตัวทุกคนค่ะ
If we never give up and begin doing, we will succeed. I wish everyone happiness and love, stay around.

เรื่องราว ข้อมูล บทความ ที่เขียนทั้งหมด ที่พื้นที่แห่งนี้เป็นข้อมูลส่วนตัว ตั้งใจเขียนเป็นบันทึกเก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเพราะไม่ได้เขียนใส่สมุดตั้งแต่มาอเมริกาและเพื่อง่ายต่อทางบ้านที่ประเทศไทยได้เห็นชิวิตความเป็นอยู่ ทั้งเล่าสู่กันฟังถึงสิ่งที่ได้รู้ ได้เห็น ได้สัมผัส มิได้มีเจตนากระทบกระทั่งบุคคลใดขอขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ งานเขียน และรวมถึงวิดีโอ ที่มีประโยชน์ได้นำมาอ้างอิงเผยแพร่ไว้ที่นี่ และยินดีต้อนรับทุกคนที่เข้ามาทั้งด้วยความตั้งใจและบ้งเอิญค่ะ

Stories and articles in this blog are my experiences .I would like to share in public. Welcome everyone!

Since I moved to the USA I have not written in a book, I use this space to keep the memories of everything I do and everyone I meet and this makes it simple to update my family in Thailand also.

Thank you to all the writers and people educated in the media who I copied to share this blog