Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุขก็ทำไป อยู่ยังไงก็ได้ให้มีความสุข

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My 1st snow

My first time to see real snow! On Tuesday 16th Nov 08 while I was sitting in front of computer enjoyed with internet, then Nok called me and told at her work snow was falling but not much. We were excited but myself not much because did not see yet.

 After that not long I heard noise as rain then decided to took the mat at the deck inside .Suddently, I saw all white cover the deck .Snow! I was really exciting and wanted to called family in Thailand but it was too early for them that time about 3.40am., then I grapped a camera made the videos with walked back to front of the house. About 30 minutes snow stopped .

My little brother 11 yrs. old just asked me to send him snow by mail in the box which keep cold. I would love to do but really sure it will not work because snow will melt before get to Thailand. I am waiting for more snow because I wanted to make a snow man same as I saw on TV in Thailand.




No comments:

เมื่อเราไม่ท้อ ไม่ถอย ตั้งใจ และลงมือ อะไรก็สำเร็จได้สักวัน
แวะมาบ่อยๆ นะค่ะ ขอให้มีความสุข และ มีความรักรอบๆ ตัวทุกคนค่ะ
If we never give up and begin doing, we will succeed. I wish everyone happiness and love, stay around.

เรื่องราว ข้อมูล บทความ ที่เขียนทั้งหมด ที่พื้นที่แห่งนี้เป็นข้อมูลส่วนตัว ตั้งใจเขียนเป็นบันทึกเก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเพราะไม่ได้เขียนใส่สมุดตั้งแต่มาอเมริกาและเพื่อง่ายต่อทางบ้านที่ประเทศไทยได้เห็นชิวิตความเป็นอยู่ ทั้งเล่าสู่กันฟังถึงสิ่งที่ได้รู้ ได้เห็น ได้สัมผัส มิได้มีเจตนากระทบกระทั่งบุคคลใดขอขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ งานเขียน และรวมถึงวิดีโอ ที่มีประโยชน์ได้นำมาอ้างอิงเผยแพร่ไว้ที่นี่ และยินดีต้อนรับทุกคนที่เข้ามาทั้งด้วยความตั้งใจและบ้งเอิญค่ะ

Stories and articles in this blog are my experiences .I would like to share in public. Welcome everyone!

Since I moved to the USA I have not written in a book, I use this space to keep the memories of everything I do and everyone I meet and this makes it simple to update my family in Thailand also.

Thank you to all the writers and people educated in the media who I copied to share this blog