Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.ชีวิตเราสั้น อะไรทำแล้วมีความสุขก็ทำไป อยู่ยังไงก็ได้ให้มีความสุข

Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Simple and decent winter hat.

I made this hat for myself because I did not have many winter hat and I made hats for summer all the time. I chose the yarn with many color in one roll with simple and look decent. The flower decoration make it look lovely. Only 1 day to finished this hat. I will make more like this one because it is easy and take very short time to finish.

จะเข้าฤดูหนาวอีกแล้ว หมวกใส่ฤดูหนาวก็มีอยู่ใบเดียวเอง ทำมากมายแต่ใส่ไม่ได้เพราะแพ้ไหม ถึงเวลาทำหมวกให้ตัวเองแล้ว เลือกไหมที่นิ่มๆ ไม่แพ้มาได้ เป็นสีผสมในม้วนเดียวกัน ทำดอกไม้ติดสักดอก ดูธรรมดาเรียบๆๆ แต่มีสกุล...ฮ่าฮ่า ว่ากันไป ออกมาเก๋ไม่เบา เพียงวันเดียวก็ได้หมวกน่ารักใส่แล้วจ้า

No comments:

เมื่อเราไม่ท้อ ไม่ถอย ตั้งใจ และลงมือ อะไรก็สำเร็จได้สักวัน
แวะมาบ่อยๆ นะค่ะ ขอให้มีความสุข และ มีความรักรอบๆ ตัวทุกคนค่ะ
If we never give up and begin doing, we will succeed. I wish everyone happiness and love, stay around.

เรื่องราว ข้อมูล บทความ ที่เขียนทั้งหมด ที่พื้นที่แห่งนี้เป็นข้อมูลส่วนตัว ตั้งใจเขียนเป็นบันทึกเก็บไว้อ่านย้อนหลังเพราะไม่ได้เขียนใส่สมุดตั้งแต่มาอเมริกาและเพื่อง่ายต่อทางบ้านที่ประเทศไทยได้เห็นชิวิตความเป็นอยู่ ทั้งเล่าสู่กันฟังถึงสิ่งที่ได้รู้ ได้เห็น ได้สัมผัส มิได้มีเจตนากระทบกระทั่งบุคคลใดขอขอบคุณเจ้าของบทความ งานเขียน และรวมถึงวิดีโอ ที่มีประโยชน์ได้นำมาอ้างอิงเผยแพร่ไว้ที่นี่ และยินดีต้อนรับทุกคนที่เข้ามาทั้งด้วยความตั้งใจและบ้งเอิญค่ะ

Stories and articles in this blog are my experiences .I would like to share in public. Welcome everyone!

Since I moved to the USA I have not written in a book, I use this space to keep the memories of everything I do and everyone I meet and this makes it simple to update my family in Thailand also.

Thank you to all the writers and people educated in the media who I copied to share this blog